Featured Post

The Big Show is Coming to Town.

Don’t do it…it’s a big mistake flipping homes can cost you a lot of money . Every week the house flipping circus comes to town and adve...

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

A Victory You Will Never Forget!

TESTIMONIES! TESTIMONIES FROM THE LAST WEEK: -- Watched a lot of your videos. Had a diabetic friend who lost some toes, then died of a heart attack

Web Version   Forward  
BD banner Nov 8
den and ben for challenge

TESTIMONIES!

FEEDBACK

TESTIMONIES FROM THE LAST WEEK:

-- Watched a lot of your videos. Had a diabetic friend who lost some toes, then died of a heart attack 15 years ago. Too bad. It didn't have to happen. He could have reversed it. 8 mo. ago, I got A1C of 6.4. Since, I've lost 30-40 lbs. A1C went down from 6.4 to 5.8 to, just yesterday, to 5.1 - all because I started watching yours and the others' low carb diet knowledge. I asked my standard American doctor for a full lipid panel and an insulin number. He agreed to do it once, but said he didn't know how to read it. I have yet to get a copy. I think doctors have to conform to their accepted "standard of care". Keto is not on the list.

-- Who knew, that, in this day and age, you would be saving lives around the world! God has blessed you with your mission, and so many, like myself, are thankful! Thanks to you, my blood sugar is stabilizing, A-1 C slowly going down… Not there yet, but thanks to you, I will be victorious and most importantly, medication free!
Thank you so much!

-- Thank you Dennis. I have been following you for almost 2 years, lost 50 lbs, reversed my diabetes, currently 5.5 and still am learning from you.

-- I started following the Low Fat mostly vegan diet by Anthony Williams for 7 years and I have gained 30 pounds and had become pre-diabetic. I am thankful to have found your information and have lowered my A1C back in the normal range in only 2 weeks of trying. (I'm not doing the fasting part but just doing low carb). I will never go low fat/ low protein again. (PS I lost 7 pounds too!)

-- Yes, my triglycerides were high as well and I had fatty liver. All issues have been resolved since I've been doing these challenges. I was a full-on diabetic my a1c was 8.8. Now my a1c is 6.2 but I don't have any of the other issues I had before. I'm looking forward to getting into the 5's Club next year.

-- Just want to say thank you from one of those Walmart workers that follow you. You have made a big difference in my life and hopefully I will continue to do better. I have been type 2 for 14 years but never took it seriously till this year. I have lost 40 lbs and still have more to go but last year a1c was 9.3 in 3 months it was 7.2 and I continued and after 1 year it was 5.9. I fell off the wagon some and it went back up to 6.1 but I don't feel as good as I did so time to get back at it. Thank you again.

-- (Not a testimony of victory, but a warning for all) My poor cousin, younger than me. Doctors said, "Enjoy life! Keep eating what you like. We have medicines and will take care of you." Then they cut off his toes. Then they cut more off, following the infection. Then they cut off his foot. Then he succumbed to covid. 45 y.o.

-- In about 10 days it will be 2 years since I was diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic. Blood sugar reading was 329 and my a1c was 12.9. Day before yesterday my 3-month test came in. A1c is 5.1. Thank you, Dennis, for your videos!

-- Thanks, Dennis. Your comments on your heroes are always an inspiration. I finally decided to give the carnivore diet a go, because my AM blood glucose #'s had gone up into the 6's, 7's, and even an 8!! Two days later, my AM blood glucose numbers dropped into the 4's - hooray. Also, I basically went to an OMAD version of TRE - and did it much more easily than when I was doing LC/HF - much easier to keep from snacking. Today's video makes me realize that I was likely not having enough protein and/or fat. Thanks so much. Yours in Gratitude for the challenge.

-- When i was diagnosed prediabetes i reversed my prediabetes from 6.1 to 5.3 by cutting down a lot on sugar and bread. Unexpectedly my cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure all came down at the same time and i no longer take meds for them. I also lost almost 30 pounds. So many positives just by trying to lower my a1c.

-- Seven months since I was diagnosed - A1c was 12.7. Today I am at 5.4 and have lost 54 pounds, Other blood work is all good too. Thank you for the great information and inspiration you provide in your videos.

A VICTORY YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!

Many might suppose that a challenge like this is futile. Will not most people immediately drop all their good eating habits once Christmas has come and gone? Do I really suppose that they will begin a new lifestyle that will truly last them throughout the remainder of their lives?

The answer is a big, fat NO to the first question and YES to the second. I am convinced that these four months you have invested in eating and living healthy will represent a permanent victory for you.

First, if you follow the guidelines carefully, most of you will experience significant success. And knowing human nature, that success will prove a far more powerful motivator than any doctor, nutritionist, or YouTube guru could be. If you have seen major success and feel better than you have in years, it will be very hard for you to go back to your old, sickly, miserable lifestyle. I am counting on this. Even though the emails will stop and I won't be "looking over your shoulder" anymore, I believe most of you will develop an inner motivation that no longer depends upon my videos.

And second, I am convinced that you will carry with you wherever you go and however long you live, the secret to improved health and close to normal blood sugar levels. Even if you do fall off the wagon at some point, you will immediately know what you need to do. You will remember the victory you experienced in the Fall of 2023, and you will get up, dust yourself off, and move forward again.

I am counting on it. God will help you!

This is Your "Homework!"

This challenge is more than a way to eat. It involves gaining motivation to beat diabetes by hearing the truths that set diabetics free. You cannot afford to miss the recommended videos. So PLEASE, PLEASE take the time to watch these videos!

Doctor s Diet SMALL
Assigned Vids Graphic
Month 3 Meals
Month 2 Meals
Month 1 Meals

To Support "Beat Diabetes" click on the button below

Support BD button
000 ACCEPTABLE
Nigerian Keto Meals
000 Vegan Keto for Beginners
16 Best Veg

Here are Links to Videos Featuring Keto tortillas/chapatis/flatbreads

Get An Approximate A1c

To figure your A1c at home, test your glucose 5 times in one day:

Fasting glucose in the morning
One hour after lunch
Three hours after lunch
One hour after dinner
Before you go to bed
Average these five numbers (divide by 5)

Plug that number into the calculator ON THIS PAGE

This will be a pretty close approximation of your A1c at this time.

Podcast tnail for email
1px
 

No comments:

Post a Comment