Featured Post

The Big Show is Coming to Town.

Don’t do it…it’s a big mistake flipping homes can cost you a lot of money . Every week the house flipping circus comes to town and adve...

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

TESTIMONIES! TESTIMONIES FROM THE LAST WEEK: On August 30, during a routine visit to my PCP, I was diagnosed with T2D with an A1C of 7. As I researc

Web Version   Forward  
BD banner Nov 16
den and ben for challenge

TESTIMONIES!

FEEDBACK

TESTIMONIES FROM THE LAST WEEK:

On August 30, during a routine visit to my PCP, I was diagnosed with T2D with an A1C of 7. As I researched on what to do and/or not do, I came across your channel on YouTube. I embraced your suggestions and practiced them. In 7 weeks, my A1C as at October 18 was 6.2, and to date, I have lost 30 pounds!!! I know I am not there yet but to me, it is an encouraging start to a lifestyle for great health!

Thank for guidance &inspiration . . . am at 5. 7 A1c &lost 55 lbs. (from 275 to 220 = 20% weight loss) thanks to your inspiration/info . . . hardest part is the endo & GP that I work with are clueless even though in their 30's &40s . . . 70 year-old male in San Fran

I've been practicing the keto way as you described here for 6 months. My a1c was 6.3 with fasting glucose of 136. Triglycerides had zoomed up to 189. I had gained weight during the big C event and felt like a dog. This week I tested at 5.5, fasting glucose at 99. Triglycerides fell more than double, back to normal weight. I'm not where I want to be with my glucose and a1c, but I will get there. I no longer live to eat but eat to live. It matters.

Dennis, sharing that it's been 11 weeks since my T2D diagnosis. I had suicidal thoughts and felt defeated till I came across your YouTube. My A1C in August was 12.3, as of November 8th it is now 6.8. Big thanks to YOUR guidance! I take 1000- 2000mg Metformin per day. I switched to a ketogenic diet and OMAD. I have a bit more to go to reduce my A1C further, but I'm motivated and hopeful!! Thank you so much! You are saving lives in so many ways!!

An endocrinologist told me that I would never lose a lot of weight because of having poly cystic ovarian syndrome. By eating low carb and fasting, I have lost 24 lbs in 3 months. I was told that being insulin resistant, I would only cure this by having surgery. Your message has helped me control my glucose.

My 70 yr old grandma was told diabetes at 69 yrs old and 220 lbs. AIC was off charts, she found out in hospital. GOD let her find you. She stopped 99% carbs. She ate 2 meals daily, she never drank booze, sodapop, not much on candy… Now her A1C is down in 5 range. She weighs 148.

Thank you for making known all the diabetes information...the how too go about it! As you both know all too well the internet is information overloaded. I came across you, but I did not stay put long enough to know this is the best place to start and stay. Thank THE LORD HE brought me back to you! I just want to acknowledge all your help! A year ago I was an 8 A1C; now I'm down to 5.9. Many Thanks with much appreciation!!!

I Beat Diabetes By Following Your Video::: On 07/09/2023 Fasting Blood Glucose Was 231 With Oral Hypoglymics, Which I Gradually Tapered Down To Zero & Then Took A Fasting Glucose Test On 04/11/2023 & Got 130!

Good morning Dennis I lowered my Type 2 diabetes from 7.3 to 5.9, thanks to you and my doctor. Very happy.

Started at 8.3 A1C in Nov 2022 ..... went down to 6.0 in Feb 2023..... then down to 5.7 in July 2023, now a year later in Nov 2023 bloodwork came back with 5.1 A1C thanks to following the info on your channel Mr. Pollock and others Dr. Fung, Dr. Boz, Dr. Hansen, Dr. Berg and Dr. Berry! You all are my go-to in order to keep motivated. Looking to get an A1C of 4.9 or lower with next check-up.

In the last 8 months I have dropped 87 pounds and exercise 5 days a week eating a Keto diet. My A1C dropped from 9.4 to 4.2.

After finding out I had diabetes (same time I had a 3x heart bypass) it took me over a year to convince myself I could eat that fat without harming my rebuilt heart. 6+ years later this now 76 year old guy is still working and enjoying life AND healthy much to the chagrin of my pcp who thinks my way of eating is terrible.

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving - And Don't Cheat (too much)!

Thanksgiving is Coming! Take a break from your 2 meals a day plan, and enjoy 3 meals on Thanksgiving. But make sure they are at least relatively low carb. There are so many low carb keto desserts, there is no reason to eat a regular sugary dessert.

Check out this video by Benedicta and me, on how to make a delicious, low-carb pumpkin pie. And remember, whipped cream has very few carbs, and is allowed on a low carb diet.

Den & Ben's Low-carb Pumpkin Pie Video

This is Your "Homework!"

This challenge is more than a way to eat. It involves gaining motivation to beat diabetes by hearing the truths that set diabetics free. You cannot afford to miss the recommended videos. So PLEASE, PLEASE take the time to watch these videos!

000 HurdleSMALL
Assigned Vids Graphic
Month 3 Meals
Month 2 Meals
Month 1 Meals

To Support "Beat Diabetes" click on the button below

Support BD button
000 ACCEPTABLE
Nigerian Keto Meals
000 Vegan Keto for Beginners
16 Best Veg

Here are Links to Videos Featuring Keto tortillas/chapatis/flatbreads

Get An Approximate A1c

To figure your A1c at home, test your glucose 5 times in one day:

Fasting glucose in the morning
One hour after lunch
Three hours after lunch
One hour after dinner
Before you go to bed
Average these five numbers (divide by 5)

Plug that number into the calculator ON THIS PAGE

This will be a pretty close approximation of your A1c at this time.

Podcast tnail for email
1px
 

No comments:

Post a Comment